Igor Sandman video game portfolio
- Turn-based story driven RPG (JRPG)
- Built in Unity
- Target platforms: consoles & PC (designed with controller in mind)
- The 45 minute long demo is the current state of development of the game.
- Inspired by Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and old-school Final Fantasy games.
- My first game is Guild of Darksteel Link
I’m looking for a partner to release Cerulean Odyssey to the widest possible audience of JRPG fans. I would need:
- Marketing support
- Financing (so I can work full-time on the game)
- Production assistance (playtesting, localization, porting)
- Love and affection
Outside of its qualities, the game lends itself well to sequels (JRPG fans welcome sequels and the game engine makes it easy), merch and spinoffs (ensemble cast of recognizable characters and rich universe).
Please take some time to download the production demo. For any inquiry, please contact me at email@example.com
I’m looking forward to talking with you!
I’m a multi-task artist born in Belgium and currently living in Italy. I was a filmmaker before switching to video games. Since the change of career path, I have worked as an animator on Faeria, then developed a personal game called Guild of Darksteel.
I am now occupied full-time as a solo developer on Cerulean Odyssey.